AVALANCHERS Forum Index

<  AVALANCHERS Discussion Board  ~  anyone have earache FDR mp3s they will trade or give up?Reply to topic    {L_POST_
NEW_TOPIC}
yourenotevil
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:03 am  Reply with quote

i don't know what the rules are for sharing music here. i am assuming the logical "do not post links to stuff in print" is the order of the day. i am looking for the carcass, entombed, nocturnus, morbid angel, lawnmower deth, massacre and bolt thrower Full dynamic range 320k mp3s. i am asking because i can't find anything online after looking pretty hard. i am not about ripping off bands, but i own most of these on cd already and in 2015 i can't be fucking bothered to spend money on mp3s. i own the napalm death FETO on cd and it sounds good, but it looks like most of the carcass FDR shit didn't make it to Cd and it's like 20 bucks on discogs for the ones that are. i also doubt those bands see the royalties for the most part and i try not to give earache my money anymore. will trade or whatever. please pm or post here. thx
yourenotevil
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:35 pm  Reply with quote

anyone? i found carcass heartwork and i have the napalm death "live at rock city" from the earache itunes only series at 256k which is jesse's first show with them and the audio from the dvd previously released.
yourenotevil
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:16 pm  Reply with quote

i found an active link for the FDR morbid angel's covenant, but assume it is not cool to post it here. it is a vinyl rip, but it sounds decent. if anyone wants it pm me or drop a line here.
Boyd and Fiends
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:35 am  Reply with quote
Where am I?

Not that this helps you much but I just discovered that earache are on bandcamp and all the Carcass and bolt thrower releases are available in FDR (and I guess other bands).

http://earache.bandcamp.com

But I completely understand about not wanting to shell out more money to buy releases one already owns. I did pick up a Necroticism FDR vinyl in the past fews months but haven't listened to it yet... why? I have no idea!!!

Quote:
am assuming the logical "do not post links to stuff in print" is the order of the day.

And yes, this is correct.
yourenotevil
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:52 am  Reply with quote

Boyd and Fiends wrote:
Not that this helps you much but I just discovered that earache are on bandcamp and all the Carcass and bolt thrower releases are available in FDR (and I guess other bands).

http://earache.bandcamp.com

But I completely understand about not wanting to shell out more money to buy releases one already owns. I did pick up a Necroticism FDR vinyl in the past fews months but haven't listened to it yet... why? I have no idea!!!

Quote:
am assuming the logical "do not post links to stuff in print" is the order of the day.

And yes, this is correct.

thanks man, but i already saw the bandcamp. thanks for confirming to not post links. earache is kind of being tricky about this shit. they have the one nocturnus album for sale on bandcamp, but not the key. the Morbid angel one was only on vinyl and itunes in the uk. and some of the carcass didn't even make it to cd. even if i didn't have the cds already of most of these, i just can't justify paying money for mp3s unless a physical copy comes with the product. someone told me the FDR releases for vinyl did not have DL codes, which is what i expect from earache these days. also for the record, earache is selling a "remaster" of Harmony corruption on CD as FDR but it is not. neither is the utopia banished version they are currently selling.
Boyd and Fiends
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:45 am  Reply with quote
Where am I?

I can confirm that the Necroticism FDR vinyl did not have a DL code... kind of a bummer when they have it on bandcamp!