AVALANCHERS Forum Index

<  AVALANCHERS Discussion Board  ~  Present for MehoReply to topic    {L_POST_
NEW_TOPIC}
The Inferno Master
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:38 pm  Reply with quote

Click the Blab article below and ye shall find a link to the new track by... MAYHEM!

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=65735

That guy from Dom Sathan Die Mysterios is singing again. What was his name? Euronymustaine? I forget...

Jamie Oliver
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:58 am  Reply with quote
spooning leads to forking

You cheeky lad! For a moment there I thought you may have been hinting that you had bought him my latest cookbook "Cook with jamie". Yep, this title says it all! I'll let you in on a secret, Jools thought up the title one night, and it blew my socks off! Highly original, she's a clever one!

Hope you all had a merry christmas and all got a copy of "Cook with Jamie" in your stocking. It's really what I should have down from the beginning. RightyO, I need to hit the gym as i got stuck in to the grub over chrissy.

Nice one, Love Jamie

Gray
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:24 am  Reply with quote
Wassup

Having celebrity cook Jamie Oliver on the forum is just about the best thing ever.

If i had the cash I'd buy your cookware. Stuff looks well smart.

Meho Krljic
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:54 am  Reply with quote
8===D (x(

Haha, thanks TIM, I'll download it when I get home. Yeah, Maniac is out and Atilla is back in, which I find refreshing, Maniac always looked like a bit of a twat to me...
deadcase
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:16 pm  Reply with quote

lol I bought 'Cook With Jamie' at Xmas for my father and also the new Gordon Ramsey cookbook too.. I haven't had the chance to cook anything from either book yet myself Jamie but I'll be sure to let you know what I think once having sampled one or two recipes from the new book!!

oh and that new Mayhem track is niiiiiice.. thanks for that TIM..
Meho Krljic
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:58 pm  Reply with quote
8===D (x(

I assume this is not the final mix because it's pretty messy. Other than that, this is not bad. Pretty 'experimental' if you consider putting many unrelated riffs in a sequence experimental, hehehehe. Allah knows they have made better tunes in past but, OK, this is at least interesting...
Jamie Oliver
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:24 am  Reply with quote
spooning leads to forking

Nice one Deadie, you don’t mind if I call you deadie? I’m sure your father is gettin’ stuck in!

Gordon Ramsey is a good mate of mine, sure we get a bit competitive with one another every now and then, but that’s celebrity cheffin’ for ya! Gordie is a larrikin and a half I tell ya. Every now and again we’ll meet up, and when we do we make it a large one!

Just before Christmas Gordie gave me a call, “long time no call, Gordie!”. He’s a right fellow and after chatting for a while we decided on catching up at The Fat Duck http://www.fatduck.co.uk/ A guys only affair, so Jools was less than pleased to hear that she wouldn’t be making the trip down the M4 motorway. Actually I was quite relieved as I don’t like the way he paws at my Jools. Gordie picked me up in his new Jaguar, nice to arrive in style.

Heston Blumenthal met us as at the door with his usual mixture of sleaze and excitement knowing that he could test out his culinary wizardry on us food celebrities. After signing a few autographs (I have to admit I signed more than Gordie), we were led to our table by a pretty young lass, poor thing Gordie couldn’t take his hands of her. After a quick glance at the wine list Gordie ordered the Louis Roederer Cristal Rosé 1999 Champagne. You know the man does have a bit of class. Sure he’s rough around the edges but the class does shine through. “Wicked choice there mate” I enthused as we toasted each other to another fabulous year. Me, a new book, saving more kiddies – Gordie, his book “humble pie” and another TV show. The tasting menu is always a good choice and you get to have a smashin’ array of what Heston does out the back. He goes all out with some amazingly wicked creations – snail porridge!!! My man! Much better than those oats I was brought up on as a kid. Sardine on Toast Sorbet? “another fancy term for sardine on Sarnie” Gordie guffawed. Oh he is a meanie.

Things were getting out of hand when Gordie finished the last bits of dessert, the legendary “Nitro-scrambled egg and bacon pie”. We’d been having a friendly banter about who had the quickest chopping skills. Not to be outdone by the bugger we asked Heston for his best knives and some clean aprons and proceeded to chop every bloody vegetable in sight! Heston was fuming as we left him with vegetables that now resembled match sticks.

Giving the kitchen a once over, I told Heston I wasn’t too pleased that he didn’t have any of my Tefal products! After telling him what for we hit the road, I made Gordon pay – Nice one!

Hope you’re all getting’ stuck in to some cooking! Jools is wailing that I haven't got her tea ready Mad

Love Jum Wink

Hercule Poirot
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:50 pm  Reply with quote
Monsieur Poirot

It is I, Hercule Poirot, that is happy to announce his visit this quaint little community.

I have traveled, but never have I had the courage to go beyond the sea - ah, mal de mer, I've never felt it to be natural for a man! I understand this fine artiste, Monsieur Broadrick in this regard very well - I understand he has certain issues about making such long journeys, no?

But, why has Poirot chosen this particular discussion to be the one in which he introduces himself? Reason naturally being cuisine!

I have seen much of the world and have had the pleasure of indulging myself to such eloquent flavours - but Poirot cannot lie - one of the things in coming to this island of Britain made me worry was the level of the food culture - it simply doesn't pair with the continent!

Alas, I'm glad to have sampled some of Monsieur Olivier's works - and I do see potential in his hands! But - I must say however - Olivier's work excels in youthful power and enthusiasm - but it lacks depth, soul, être - but I do feel that this is something that age and experience will fix.

Monsieur Olivier - it is your duty to remember that fine cuisine isn't simply just food - it is aliment - a physical pleasure, oui but intellectual research as well. I feel that this is something that you have to remind yourself more often, dear Olivier.

But - I have more troubling reasons to be here - inspector Japp asked my assistance, as there are some...troubling elements at work in this communauté.

Indeed, there are several figures working in the shadows - Poirot has never in his journeys came across people like this - working under false identities, their their motives hidden - indeed - a shadowy figure, hooded man with a obsession to low frequencies, constantly claiming to be someone else. Also, I have my suspicions, what is the true modus operandi of an certain actor..